By Jim Campbell, Citizen Journalist
The truth about Diane Feinstein is easy to find, look no further that her website
A big heads up Ms. Hillary, Mrs. Feinstein doesn’t have time to manage in an appropriate manner the needs of her constituents but she seems to be gunning for your job as she is acting less like a United States Senator and more like Secretary of State. She is armed and dangerous, watch your back.
Feinstein on Foreign Affairs
The United States today faces a number of complex challenges in many parts of the world, including Iraq, the Middle East and the emerging global role of China, to name a few. Senator Feinstein believes that how U.S. foreign policy responds to these challenges has a tremendous impact not only on our nation’s future, but also on the future of the world.
Senator Feinstein once again is giving lip service as the elections are coming around on November 6th and for the first time ever; she has a more than qualified candidate in (visit Elizabeth on the issues) Elizabeth Emken putting the heat on her.
It is candidate Emken’s aim to see the United States be a champion and a leader of democracy, justice, and human rights. She believes the best way to do this is by example, by listening, and by understanding that America’s great strength is not our military prowess but our sense of justice, freedom, and liberty. She has received the endorsement of the California Republican party.
Elizabeth understands the words of our Founding Fathers, Senator Feinstein has rarely showed she cared.
Forgetting that Egypt was a democracy under Mubarak she supported her boss in another illegal war there leaving the Muslim Brotherhood and Sharia Law soon to follow. Dianne Feinstein has many problems; among them she uses the word democracy, forgetting that Germany was a Democracy under Hitler. If she were serious about the country and her constituents in CA she would remember that the United States is a constitutionally driven Democratic Republic.
Oh that Constitution, it just seems to get in the way of the 2nd Amendment and the probable reversal of ObamaCare, the program that 2 of three voting Americans love to hate.
- Afghanistan – Support a plan to begin the responsible redeployment of our troops out of Afghanistan this year and ramp up the training of Afghan Security Forces so that they can take the responsibility for security for their country.
- Cut the nonsense senator, you boss wants to get out of there as soon as possible; he is even negotiating with the Taliban to do so. Harry Reid long ago hoisted up the white flag declaring the war was lost.
Our goal remains to prevent the Taliban from returning to power and allowing al-Qaeda to re-establish a presence which would threaten American lives and our national security interests.
Oh please, Karzai is corrupt, the Afghan Army has been shooting their U.S. trainers in the back of the head and you believe this to be a remote possibility?
It didn’t seem to hinder the Taliban when your boss made an unnecessary stop in Kandahar for a photo-op and campaign pitch on the tax payers dime did it? Ah yes so he sets down a date for our planned failure, leaving a contingent of special forces in harm’s way as he provides Karzai and the Taliban with probable GPS coordinates and the exact moment of when our brave men and women are forced to cut and run.
An essential part of this effort is to encourage Pakistan to eliminate safe havens along the Afghan-Pakistan Border and promote economic development.
Ah yes, more taxpayer dollars for nation building that will be used to enrich Taliban warlords and the Karzai government.
- Middle East – Solving the Israeli-Palestinian crisis should be our top priority in the Middle East. This can only be accomplished, in my view, by a vigorous and high-profile diplomatic engagement on behalf of the Administration.
- O.K. now you got me really laughing. This has been tried by how many administrations? Your boss as much as he would love to forget Israel exists, must understand that Israel will not be party to the so-called “two state solution.” Palestine in modern times has never existed and it is highly unlikely that the rest of the Nobel Peace Prize seekers will fail like the others.
- U.S.-China Relations – There is no more important long-term bilateral relations for the United States than China. The entry of China into the World Trade Organization (WTO), which Senator Feinstein strongly supported, continues to expand opportunities for companies from California to export a wide variety of products to the growing Chinese market. She will continue to strongly advocate for improved Sino-American ties and better understanding between our two nations.
- Wonderful idea senator, keep bringing in lead filled toys for our children and unsafe food and materials the U.S. doesn’t need, while your boss is selling off drilling rights and land to the Chinese as I write. Are you really that dense?
- Tibet Policy – Protecting the rich cultural, religious, linguistic, and ethnic identity of the Tibetan people is of my top priorities. Senator Feinstein has long sponsored legislation to encourage U.S. support for the Tibetan people, and to encourage dialogue between the Dalai Lama and the Chinese government.
- This is indeed interesting as Obama has not mentioned it, and probably couldn’t find it on the map. If one had the wisdom of the Dalai Lama or somebody involved with Tibet at their highest levels why would they trust the United States who has a history of cutting and running whenever the democrats are in charge? ( More below)
- Cluster Bombs – Cluster bombs release hundreds of smaller “bomblets” over a wide area. They are no bigger than a D battery and often resemble a toy. In some cases, up to 40 percent of these weapons fail to explode and become defacto landmines posing a significant threat to innocent civilians particularly children. Senator Feinstein sponsored legislation to prohibit the use of these deadly weapons with high failure rates.
- Well then the Mrs. Feinstein put herself in the middle of the rules of engagement for our armed forces. Perhaps you might consider walking several miles as the saying goes in their boots before you let your political correctness gene start messing things up.
- Full funding of the International Affairs Budget – Today, more than ever, it is critical that we continue to fund our U.S. International Affairs Budget. U.S. foreign assistance programs offer relief to the millions of victims of poverty, starvation, and illiteracy found throughout the developing world. By giving these communities in need the tools to target these root causes of terrorism, we not only help promote basic humanitarian values, we also help establish greater stability and security abroad, and encourage greater economic prosperity here at home.
- So let’s make sure we are on the same page here Mrs. Feinstein. Obama is known as the food stamp president, with more people on food stamps than in any time in U.S. history, his deficit spending and resultant debt is larger than all presidents since George Washington counting all wars fought during their tenure, and you want money for foreign assistance programs, offering millions of victims of poverty who are starving throughout the developing world to be paid for by the U.S. taxpayer? Are you so completely dense that you don’t see what is happening to your own country and state? Have you no shame? How about letting the dictators and third world despots take care of their own people.
Accomplishments: (Grossly over stated): See below
- Burma Sanctions – Helped to establish U.S. sanctions policy toward Burma, requiring the President to ban new investment by U.S. firms in and placing a ban on all imports from Burma until the ruling military junta takes meaningful actions towards the restoration of a democracy, human rights, and the rule of law.
- By the way it’s called Myanmar and has been since 1989 when the ruling junta changed its name. Do you ever attend briefings?
- Here you go again with another whopper. I’ve been to Burma (Myanmar) have you? Do you have a clue, which countries are on its borders? Here’s a hint, one is Thailand, a once bright light of capitalism and trade. Now I know you don’t like to call them terrorists, but Islamic terrorists are running a great deal of Thailand, much of its tourism is gone. (End of geography lesson, India, China and Bangladesh share its borders. We know what is wrong with you and that will be fixed in November. Let’s be candid shall we? You are trying to smoke some social justice, Obama’s pet socialist plan by the taxpayer.
- Tibet Policy Act – For the first time, laid out U.S. policy toward Tibet and authorized $2.75 million for humanitarian assistance for the Tibetan people; also codified the position of Special Coordinator for Tibetan Issues at the State Department; protected Tibetan culture and heritage; and encouraged dialogue between the Dalai Lama and the Chinese government.
- Now that will certainly make Richard Gere happy as he could have given the money himself but nope, you are right back at it with your meals on wheels programs and the taxpayers have become sick of them as they are of you.
- Cluster Bombs – Sponsored legislation signed into law to prohibit the sale and transfer of cluster bombs with high failure rates and to ensure that they are not used in civilian areas. O.K. they were most likely made by a GE subsidiary in China using slave labor so we will let that pass. Here’s the major problem senator, you don’t get America, you don’t understand California but the voters get you, have had enough of your socialism and they will be telling you goodbye in November.