- THIS IS ABOUT JOBS: Speaker Boehner said “this is all about jobs,” and there’s no reason to wait until we reach the debt limit to start enacting real spending cuts and reforms. “If we really are serious about getting the American people back to work, “ Boehner said, “removing the clouds of uncertainty are important.”
- Diane Feinstein and Congressional Democrats are not serious about job creation; if they were they would muster the votes to override along with Republicans ObamaCare,” DENIAL.” The uncertainty has virtually killed new job creation.
- NO REASON TO WAIT: The only people talking about “brinkmanship” or a “standoff” over the debt limit are the White House, Democrats, and the Left. What has been missing is presidential leadership – and presidential plans.
- President Obama has no plan; his budget for 2013 was shot down by unanimous 50 votes by Senate Democrats.
- REPEALING OBAMACARE: House Republicans have voted 29 times to repeal, defund, and dismantle the president’s health care law, which is raising costs and making it harder for small businesses to hire. Speaker Boehner said this week anything less than full repeal is unacceptable.
- This is why voters must rise up in November and fire Democrats like Dianne Feinstein who will be losing her position while backing this completely flawed an overly expensive legislation.
- FAST & FURIOUS: At the White House, Speaker Boehner urged President Obama to cooperate with the investigation into “Fast & Furious.” House leaders sent a letter demanding answers from Attorney General Eric Holder.
- Their has been absolutely no cooperation from the Democrats on this horrific issue. They cry about lack of bipartisanship, yet their pleas are disingenuous and fall upon deaf ears.
- FIXING THE TAX CODE: Ways & Means Committee Chairman Dave Camp (R-MI) outlined Republicans’ commitment to fueling job creation by stopping the coming tax hike on small business job creators and fixing the tax code.
- A Key proposal from Elizabeth Emken, (Please visit Elizabeth her on the issues here) while Dianne Feinstein will vote for the status quo. Feinstein is all about power and perks while failing to see voters will not continue to support “tax and spend” jerks.
- GAS PRICES: In a new video, small business owners say high energy costs have become their “worst enemy” in an already-struggling economy. President Obama, ” With my energy program your utility bills will necessarily skyrocket.”
- Diane Feinstein dutifully voted against the Keystone Pipeline and drilling in ANWAR. Beginning work on the Keystone Pipeline will be one of the first orders of the day when Elizabeth is sworn in as the next U.S. Senator from CA.
- 0-513: President Obama’s irresponsible budget failed to get one vote in the House or Senate. Senate Democrats haven’t offered a budget in three years.
- Clearly simple enough to understand. Democrats and Republicans view the world differently. While the party on the left voted no because the program cuts in their minds were too severe, the Republicans voted no because the cuts were not deeper and taxes were not further lowered.
The upshots of their views are easily understood. Democrats want an ever-increasing size of federal government with its bloated waste and spending. They believe they know how best to spend the taxpayer’s money. They are wrong and will be rejected soundly at the polls.
New fiscally conservative Republicans will be replacing them with a vision of a smaller, leaner government with less needless regulation and intrusion into the lives of the United States Citizen. Republicans of course are “RIGHT, perhaps that is why the are called members of the right and sit on the right side of the aisles in both houses of congress.
- OBAMACARE INVESTIGATION: A new House Energy & Commerce Committee memo reveals senior White House officials were “involved in negotiating and approving” a deal with the pharmaceutical industry to win its backing for the president’s government takeover of health care.
- This would seem to be a non-starter with the current Attorney General, Eric Holder’s unwillingness to uphold the law.
- RENEWING VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN ACT: The House renewed the Violence Against Women Act. Unfortunately, as Speaker Boehner noted, “Senate Democrats are, by their own admission, attempting to exploit the issue in hopes of generating ‘fodder’ for election-year campaign ads.”
- Even more sinister was the Democrat’s belief that the bill would not be read. Republican’s did so and found the bill with an amendment for stealth immigration reform allowing for a path to citizenship for illegal aliens, while trying to get preferential treatment from one of their favorite groups, the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender constituents.