Jim Campbell, Citizen Journalist
US Senator Diane Feinstein is the gift that keeps on giving. A brief review of her so-called accomplishments on the environment tell the reader exactly that it is time to replace “Wrong Way” Feinstein with Elizabeth Emken, who understands the issues facing California and the entire United States. Behold all of this from her own website.
“California is home to some of the most striking vistas and significant environmental resources in the world—from the incomparable beauty of Lake Tahoe to the rugged landscapes of the Mojave Desert.” (No argument there.)
During her time in the Senate, Senator Feinstein has worked to preserve those and other natural resources in California and across the country for the enjoyment of future generations.
(No, she actually supported the job killing agenda of the EPA, and voted against the Keystone Pipeline. Elizabeth Emken has promised to sign legislation and begin the repeal process of ObamaCare as soon as she is sworn into office.)
Elizabeth served in management, financial analysis, and corporate operations at IBM. As an efficiency and cost cutting expert, Elizabeth utilized activity-based cost analyses to identify administrative savings across IBM U.S. , helping streamline operations, eliminate waste, and save the company millions of dollars.
Elizabeth is a wife, a mother, an accomplished business woman and for over a decade she served as an advocate for developmentally disabled children, most recently as Vice President for Government Relations at Autism Speaks, the Nation’s largest science and advocacy organization devoted to the public health emergency of autism.
Elizabeth graduated from UCLA in 1984 with degrees in Economics and Political Science. Her studies included course work at Cambridge University, where she focused on political and economic issues in China and the Middle East.
The California Republican Party has selected Elizabeth Emken as the most qualified person to replace the aging senator. She won their endorsement hands down.
Today, global warming is another top environmental priority, which is why Senator Feinstein is working on a comprehensive package of legislation to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from all sectors of the economy.
(Dianne Feinstein proves conclusively she is not fit to be a U.S. Senator on this issue alone. Feinstein is consistently on the wrong side of the argument among many issues including this one.
She bows to the dogma of the carbon traders like Al Gore who continue to spread the hoax. All the while “scientists who perpetrated in said fraud sent emails asking that their names as participants be expunged from the wasted taxpayer grant money they received. )
She is also working hard to promote a balanced energy policy that will meet the needs of California, while ensuring that our nation’s natural treasures are protected.
(Please, she views her Senate seat as ceremonial at best and constantly fails to lead. In fact one of her actual highlights this month was saying some nice things about the Girl Scouts of America. Certainly a nice gesture but Californians want and deserve more.)
- Combating global warming by reducing greenhouse gas emissions—the primary cause of climate change—from across all sectors of the economy. (Perhaps she needs to be hit over the head with a brick. If she had not bolted from the Senate chambers each time those that presented actual science proving this hoax she may have learned something. Then again at 79 can she really be expected to learn new science? She seems to be her own case study proving that she can’t.)
- Cleaning up perchlorate in our food and water supply. (Indeed now that’s a priority item, and will require new tax dollars to do so. It matters not to the queen of tax and spend, after all, it’s not her money it’s the taxpayers. Since this issue has been known since 2002 and she has done nothing about it, perhaps she is not a candidate for any maters of serious concern )
- Restoring our most cherished national parks to prepare for the National Park Service’s Centennial in 2016. (Another nice gesture, don’t bet your first born anything will come of it.)
Accomplishments: (SEE THE DELUSIONS BELOW)
- The California Desert Protection Act: Preserving over 7 million acres of pristine California desert. ( While robbing those who would like to use it for camping, dune buggy riding, and motor cycle racing to have fun. Feinstein’s only accomplishment here is the killed industries whose participants enjoyed these events.)
- A new CALFED framework to improve water supply in the West. (Yep sound like more earmarks to be spent mostly in Northern California which isn’t going to happen because she and her cohort have failed to submit a budget for the president to sign during the past four years, therefore allowing the big dreaming tax and spenders to dream on about what might be as they clearly are unaware that their policies along with the president have completely destroyed the economy of California and the entire country.)
- Protecting our nation’s endangered forests with funding for hazardous fuels reduction and other preventive measures. (Yawn)
- Enacting the Lake Tahoe Restoration Act.(More yawning nice idea senator but show me the money)
- Raising substantial private funds to supplement public monies to purchase the San Francisco Bay Salt Ponds and begin their restoration as natural wetlands ( Sounded good when you said the private sector but then you came up with “public monies,” wake up Mrs. Feinstein, that train left the station as soon as Obama was anointed king.)
- Protecting the Redwoods of the Headwaters Forest. (Seriously does she have any idea what she is talking about?)