Jim Campbell, Citizen Journalist
Lewis K. Uhler, is president of the National Tax Limitation Committee, based in Roseville, (Greater Sacramento Area, CA.)
His choice for the next United States Senator from CA is Elizabeth Emken.
As Lew so aptly states, Cleaning up Sacramento will have to wait until November.
One of the prime goals of the National Tax-Limitation Committee is to support legislation and candidates, elected officials, that fight to keep government’s size to “the right size” or optimal size. Below is a list of CA agencies and institutions (as of 2010). Is this how we manage to achieve “the right size”? We think not! Please help us in our fight against government over spending and help us protect the taxpayer!
1. Feinstein is in the pocket of specialists, environmentalists, voted no on the Key Stone Pipeline as she still believes in global warming. Sadly for California she hasn’t kept up with the actual science.
2. She voted for and was one of Harry Reid’s enforcers, making deals, twisting arms, using her charms to make sure the legislation went to the President’s desk for his signature.
3. A major proponent taking credit for being the first Senator to put forth legislation to abolish the (DOMA) the Defense of Marriage Act, another battle she will lose.
4. Feinstein is anti Second Amendment believing she should have the right to carry a concealed weapon while the rest of her constituents are left to fend for themselves against rapists, muggers, and murderers with no such means of protection.
5. As a U.S. Senator her demeanor is that of an elected member of the House of Representatives as she tends to represent fringe legislation favored by her contributors in Northern CA while paying little notice to the Southern California voters needs. Her focus should be directed on job creation and restoring CA.’s once vibrant economy. She seems either unaware or she just doesn’t care.
It has been very clear that the 79-year old Feinstein is too out of touch, has been “Too Long” and “Too Wrong” for all of California.
Elizabeth Emken understands how to create an economic base, by lowering taxes, and turning CA into a magnet for start-up small business’ and big business’ to return to the state. Unlike Feinstein’s policies which have continually driven companies and jobs away. Visit Elizabeth Emken on the issues here. On June 5th vote for a job creator so that she can take on the job destroyer, the incumbent Dianne Feinstein on November 6th.. Vote Elizabeth Emken US Senate 2012.
Elizabeth will clean the playing field filled of 27 candidates in the California Primary. She has received the endorsement of The California Republican Party.
The Lew Uhler Early Voter Guide is mailing 1,282,000 households in California – today!