By Jim Campbell, Citizen Journalist
The truth about Diane Feinstein is easy to find, look no further that her website
A big heads up Ms. Hillary, Mrs. Feinstein doesn’t have time to manage in an appropriate manner the needs of her constituents but she seems to be gunning for your job as she is acting less like a United States Senator and more like Secretary of State. She is armed and dangerous, watch your back.
Feinstein on Foreign Affairs
The United States today faces a number of complex challenges in many parts of the world, including Iraq, the Middle East and the emerging global role of China, to name a few. Senator Feinstein believes that how U.S. foreign policy responds to these challenges has a tremendous impact not only on our nation’s future, but also on the future of the world.
Senator Feinstein once again is giving lip service as the elections are coming around on November 6th and for the first time ever; she has a more than qualified candidate in (visit Elizabeth on the issues) Elizabeth Emken putting the heat on her.
It is candidate Emken’s aim to see the United States be a champion and a leader of democracy, justice, and human rights. She believes the best way to do this is by example, by listening, and by understanding that America’s great strength is not our military prowess but our sense of justice, freedom, and liberty. She has received the endorsement of the California Republican party.
Elizabeth understands the words of our Founding Fathers, Senator Feinstein has rarely showed she cared.
Forgetting that Egypt was a democracy under Mubarak she supported her boss in another illegal war there leaving the Muslim Brotherhood and Sharia Law soon to follow. Dianne Feinstein has many problems; among them she uses the word democracy, forgetting that Germany was a Democracy under Hitler. If she were serious about the country and her constituents in CA she would remember that the United States is a constitutionally driven Democratic Republic.
Oh that Constitution, it just seems to get in the way of the 2nd Amendment and the probable reversal of ObamaCare, the program that 2 of three voting Americans love to hate.
- Afghanistan – Support a plan to begin the responsible redeployment of our troops out of Afghanistan this year and ramp up the training of Afghan Security Forces so that they can take the responsibility for security for their country.
- Cut the nonsense senator, you boss wants to get out of there as soon as possible; he is even negotiating with the Taliban to do so. Harry Reid long ago hoisted up the white flag declaring the war was lost.
Our goal remains to prevent the Taliban from returning to power and allowing al-Qaeda to re-establish a presence which would threaten American lives and our national security interests.
Oh please, Karzai is corrupt, the Afghan Army has been shooting their U.S. trainers in the back of the head and you believe this to be a remote possibility?
It didn’t seem to hinder the Taliban when your boss made an unnecessary stop in Kandahar for a photo-op and campaign pitch on the tax payers dime did it? Ah yes so he sets down a date for our planned failure, leaving a contingent of special forces in harm’s way as he provides Karzai and the Taliban with probable GPS coordinates and the exact moment of when our brave men and women are forced to cut and run.
An essential part of this effort is to encourage Pakistan to eliminate safe havens along the Afghan-Pakistan Border and promote economic development.
Ah yes, more taxpayer dollars for nation building that will be used to enrich Taliban warlords and the Karzai government.
- Middle East – Solving the Israeli-Palestinian crisis should be our top priority in the Middle East. This can only be accomplished, in my view, by a vigorous and high-profile diplomatic engagement on behalf of the Administration.
- O.K. now you got me really laughing. This has been tried by how many administrations? Your boss as much as he would love to forget Israel exists, must understand that Israel will not be party to the so-called “two state solution.” Palestine in modern times has never existed and it is highly unlikely that the rest of the Nobel Peace Prize seekers will fail like the others.
- U.S.-China Relations – There is no more important long-term bilateral relations for the United States than China. The entry of China into the World Trade Organization (WTO), which Senator Feinstein strongly supported, continues to expand opportunities for companies from California to export a wide variety of products to the growing Chinese market. She will continue to strongly advocate for improved Sino-American ties and better understanding between our two nations.
- Wonderful idea senator, keep bringing in lead filled toys for our children and unsafe food and materials the U.S. doesn’t need, while your boss is selling off drilling rights and land to the Chinese as I write. Are you really that dense?
- Tibet Policy – Protecting the rich cultural, religious, linguistic, and ethnic identity of the Tibetan people is of my top priorities. Senator Feinstein has long sponsored legislation to encourage U.S. support for the Tibetan people, and to encourage dialogue between the Dalai Lama and the Chinese government.
- This is indeed interesting as Obama has not mentioned it, and probably couldn’t find it on the map. If one had the wisdom of the Dalai Lama or somebody involved with Tibet at their highest levels why would they trust the United States who has a history of cutting and running whenever the democrats are in charge? ( More below)
- Continue Reading